Conflict, Decision Making, and Organizational Design
Research the company at which you now work (or the school you are currently attending) and write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Discuss how you could apply negotiation strategies to address potential conflicts in the workplace.
2. Determine how evidence-based management could be applied to the work environment you researched.
3. Analyze the blocks, stages, and methods of creative decision making to determine the best approach the employer you researched should follow when making managerial decisions.
4. Discuss the environmental and strategic factors that affect the organizational design of the company you researched.
5. Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
• Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
• Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
• Examine the primary conflict levels within organization and the process for negotiating resolutions.
• Outline various individual and group decision-making processes and key factors affecting these processes.
• Use technology and information resources to research issues in organizational behavior.
• Write clearly and concisely about organizational behavior using proper writing mechanics.